Wish I could tell you that I miss you,
whenever it's 3 am
I think of our highest record,
talking endlessly- wirelessly.
I remember the time
crying over your tiny scapula
happy to share with you
hollowed secrets of mine,
uprooted from the deepest grave.
Wish I could tell you that I miss you
whenever I see us in polaroids-
that same room which used to echo with our giggles
didn't belong to me anymore.
I see the same faces, worried,
Do they hate me now?
Behind the innocent confused subtle smile,
I wish I could tell you that
I dream of home
where I no longer belonged.
Wish I could tell you that I miss
the spark in those golden brown eyes.
I enjoyed the looks you gave
when I messed up your curly cascade hairs.
I miss listening to your chaotic life's dramas.
from the boy who flirted
to how somebody misunderstood you, again;
As I was your instant solution remedy.
Wish I could tell you that I miss
your presence in the dim room of mine-
where we laid with our shadows forecasted
on the wall, counting our moles &
tickling, till you rolled on your belly.
I miss when people neared us with ears,
always eager to know what we were upto.
Probably burning in the ashes of jealousy.
(to be continued)