Ok fine then.
I'll leave you for you wished it but then don't go on saying any further that, "Good people don't exist". They do exist, you just didn't have those frequency and eyes to look beyond your own fears, dear. It's all within you darling, what you have is what you see outside of yourself. Ok, I get it what you're going through but just don't shut yourself in that deep caves of hell while fighting your demons that you forget what colour ray of sunshine beamed. I hope you somewhere you still remember the warmth of sun on your skin in those stinking algae, dark and lonely hollows of yourself. I tried but I can't force you to vomit the shit out so I hope you take your time healing it.
I won't tell you that I'm too sensitive to people's emotions that I end up crying even while watching an action film. It's not just you, I've seen many even worse than you, covered with gaping wounds with fresh flesh hanging out, sunken in brown blood. My heart aches for all of them equally so it's not just you, dear. I'll pray for you but let the blessings penetrate your rigid mortar walls and bring breath to your bones. I promise that it'll be like fire on your soul, you'll burn into ashes but only to reborn again like phoenix. I won't be able to see your death, many won't. But darling listen, it doesn't work like that- if you're asking for it then be open for receiving it too.
"Help, help"
Maybe even listening to your screams, I'll let you drown. I tried. I saw, you know how to swim but the problem was that you were too attached to the shallow waves at shore that you were not ready to step in my boat to witness the magenta sunrise ahead, waiting only for you to see it rise from the horizon. You know what the angels told me? They said,
"Bring my child to us, he's broken."
Tell me what should I tell them? Should I say that their child do not believe in mermaids and is scared of the depths of the ocean because it's blue? Or their child's eye is overshadowed by his own film of tears? Or you want me to tell them you need a little bit more time to shift? They are waiting for you dear. For you to reach them out. They want to offer you love but they are not getting your homo sapien language but if you want I'll tell them you you're strong, that you've not lost your hope. Tell me should I tell them or you're coming with me on my boat? Hey love, there's more miracles to see. So this time take this as a sign and open that little four chambered space at the centre of your being. I'll help but do you want to receive it?
Tell me.
Do you want to fight forever or flight with this tangerine fairy here? I'll show you a real fantasy world which exists- not in dreams, not in heaven and not in visions. In reality, my dear. In reality. It's actually beautiful out here- but first do you have that beauty in your eyes?
—Your internet friend/sis
<3