A few months back, there was this occasion of Chatt Puja and a funny thing happened and whenever I think of it, i literally can't stop laughing. It was quite early morning and all of our family had gathered around a temple and there was a big tree (idk what tree it was for i was busy photo shooting for my father). Just after a few moment of arriving and observing, i went up to my elder cousin sister. I'm known to be the quietest in such gatherings, you know, i just don't know what to add to their rubbish talks. My cousins would come to me, put their palms on my head and ask,
"Are you alright? Why are you sitting alone?"
Now who's going to tell them that introverts need to recharge, huh? How much energy they have to howl like wolves. I say,
"I need to make out with my girlfriend, can you leave now?"
"O, what's her name by the way?"
"SHAANTI"
"Ok, we are leaving you to sit with SHAANTI, have a good time"
[retrospection ends]
So, i sit back and watch people. Yes, where was i? I said to my sister,
"I need to tell you something"
She said, "Yup?"
"That pandit (priest), he is a flirty man."
"What the heck is wrong with you Riya?"
"Seriously"
After half an hour she came to me and said,
"You know what, you are correct, why don't you become a psychologist?"
Lmao.
I know it might be weird but it really happened, not like in an intense way. That day, i kept on laughing. And that priest, he was such a jerk. Flirting with aunties? Can you imagine? For a moment i just wanted to run away from there but he gave a great show, to be honest. I won't be able to give you details but just to give you a metaphor, he acted like an excited neutron ready for fission or like that chlorine atom who can leap any time on that valence electron of Sodium. Though he didn't get a f.
ps- I'm not a science prodigy so excuse me if i got the metaphor wrong. Hahah, but i guess you got it. Isn't it?
until then,
~tata
luv ya<3