read along music- Maybe Don't by Maise Peters- Acoustic Version
// I'm too scared of my own mediocrity. I don't dance for I'm not kyle hanagami, i don't write songs for I'm not as good as taylor, I don't run for i think my sides will hurt, I don't talk and share what I feel for ppl might misunderstand me. i don't sing for I'm not good at it. I don't be myself, what if ppl think I'm weird and crazy? I don't make vids coz I don't know much of it. I don't vent for I'm in an illusion of breaking my own reputation. I don't write what I want for I'm too insecure. I don't play chess for I don't want to make a fool of myself. I run from the things I want the most. I (we) have forgotten to do more of things which i actually love. So, there's this FORCE constantly reminding me to sing at the top of my longs even i sound off, to dance as if nobody's watching even if i keep on stumbling, to confess even if my voice feels shaky, to record even if i am far away from perfection. All of us are not good at so many things and are average in many aspects of life but that shouldn't stop us from doing the things which we actually love.
And that's when i learnt, i am simply scared to be a homo sapien. //
until then,
~tata
pc- Pinterest